OUR CAMPUS IN VERBIEr
- 2 chalets of 70 beds each
- A permanently staffed and welcoming reception hall
- Large rooms with four beds and ensuite bathrooms
- Two spacious, sunny dining rooms with an open-planned sitting room
- Open fireplace leading onto a south-facing terrace with a barbecue
- A library, games hall, cinema, music room (or discothèque)
- Professionally equipped kitchens in both buildings
- Outdoor facilities: football field, basketball, volleyball, and badminton courts, golf putting/driving range, trampoline, pétanque area, ping pong tables, climbing walls and horse staples.
- Sport center (2-min walk): swimming pool, squash, bouldering, ice skating, and more
At Les Elfes Camps, we believe that good food is an essential part of any camper’s experience.
Our varied menu ensures that children attending our winter day camp have an array of delicious options to choose from. From hot meals served in Les Elfes International private mountain restaurant to three-course evening feasts, every dish is a prepared by our chefs for young campers.
Our dedicated culinary team caters to diverse tastes, making sure campers are well-nourished and energized for their mountain adventures.
In addition to our regular meals, we provide afternoon snacks, giving campers the boost they need to make the most of their time with us.
We understand the importance of accommodating dietary preferences, which is why we offer options for vegetarian and halal diets. This ensures that every child can savor the experience, regardless of their culinary requirements.