The overall work as a Snowsports Animator consists of two parts:
- Being a snowsports guide on the mountain
- Being a part of the animation team in the evenings.
As a snowsports animator your role is to assure the smooth running of the programme (i.e. morning duty, skiing, snowboarding, après ski activities, evening activities etc.) in a fun and safe environment.
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Mix of ages between 20 – 30 years old. A good range is better and if older than 30 then not an issue, just a broad range, so not all young
- Ideally a mix of female/male staff – normally within the ski industry there are generally more male staff, however, if we can get at least 1/3 female if not more that is good
- Mix of nationalities (not just Danish) and ideally multiple languages
- Qualifications – as already discussed ALL need to be qualified, however ratio between newly qualified and more experienced instructors:
o Verbier – 8 new/3 with experience
o La Tzoumaz – 6 new/2 with experience
o Crans – 2 new/1 with experience
ALL staff must be willing to work with young people. The success of Les Elfes is reliant on the staff being positive, social, enthusiastic towards their work with students on a daily basis.
You are almost there! You just need to fill out the form for the position of ski/snowboard animator here below: